My Life in Books
What do the books on your shelf say about you? I know that bookshelves are one of the first things I look at when visiting someone’s house!
Last week in work was very busy and I still feel like I haven’t fully recovered my normal levels of energy, so I haven’t been reading as much as I would like.
Does the amount of your reading or the books you like to read change based on the weather or your energy levels?
I spotted this book tag on Vivian’s blog @Passionately Perusing. Have a read of her blog if you get a chance!
If you would like to do it, please give it a go!
1. Pick a book for each of your initials.
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Reckless by Cornelia Funke
2. Count your age along your bookshelf, what is it?
- The Gracekeepers by Kirsty Logan
3. Pick a book set in your city/country.
- The Storm Keeper’s Island by Catherine Doyle (read more about this!)
4. Pick a book that represents a place you’d like to travel to.
- Secrets of a Sun King by Emma Carroll
5. Pick a book that’s your favourite color.
- The Good People by Hannah Kent
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
- Alanna, The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce or Which Witch? by Eva Ibbotson
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
- That’s a hard one…recently I had problems reading Joe Abercrombie’s The Blade Itself, because I kept on getting interrupted and it needs a bit of concentration to keep all of the characters straight in your head!
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the most sense of accomplishment when you finish it?
- Middlemarch by George Elliot. One of the classics that I missed out on, so I am planning to read this soon!
If you enjoyed this then give it a go doing this tag – I would love to read your answers so please link back to me!