Six for Sunday: Bookish Resolutions
Today’s theme for #SixforSunday is Bookish Resolutions so here are a few of mine:
- Review every single book I read, even if it’s just a few sentences. I will not write ‘RTC/ Review-to-come’ because, realistically, I rarely go back to it.
- Keep my Goodreads up-to-date as I am awful for leaving it for ages and then struggling to update it – especially when it comes to writing monthly or yearly round ups (see all the books I read in 2019 here).
- Join in Year of the Asian Readathon again this year and make an active effort to read diversely, especially books by #ownvoices authors.
- Read more of my own books as I have lots of unread books on my shelves
- Make time for reading everyday – last year I tried to read while eating breakfast and avoid going online until after work, so I will try to keep that going.
- Make an effort to pass books on after I’ve read them, unless they are books I absolutely adore and plan to reread. This will be a tough one but I have already run out of shelf space and have yet to find space where I can squeeze more in…
Have you made any bookish resolutions for New Year?
Have you made any other resolutions?
Let me know in the comments!
While you’re here, why not check out my tutorial to make adorable peg doll animals or my book reviews of A Different Pond, A Treason of Thorns, The Light Between Worlds or To Kill a Kingdom?
#SixforSunday is created by Steph from A Little But a Lot.
Check out some of my previous weeks of #SixforSunday here:
Books I would like to see as movies
Book characters I would like to stuck in a lift with
Animal companions in children’s books
Book characters I would like to be friends with
Book characters to avoid
Most exciting 2018 releases
Favourite books of 2018 so far
Favourite places to read
Favourite snacks to eat while reading
Favourite books that nobody has heard of
Questions for Authors
Questions for Publishers
Questions I always get asked
Books that have made me laugh
Books that have made me cry
Books that have made me want to shout
Books people are always telling me to read
Books that have been on the TBR pile forever
Favourite blog posts
Advice for bloggers
Books I want to reread
Books I wish I had as a teen
Dream Bookish Events
Authors who should collaborate
Characters I want to see together
2018 Bookish Highlights
New Year, New Books
Favourite LGBT Books
Favourite LGBT Characters
2019 kidlit must-reads
2018 books everyone needs to read
2018 books I need to reread
2019 books I want to read
2019 books I’m excited for
Books I Want To Be Written
Characters who deserve their own book
Baddies who deserve their own book
Couples who need a sequel
Fictional characters I want to befriend
Perfect Pool Reads
Top Fictional Holiday Destinations
Books to take on an Autumn Walk
Books with Autumnal Covers
Ice and Snow
Books to snuggle up with when it’s cold outside
If you like, link your #SixforSunday posts below and I will check them out!
Find me on Twitter , Goodreads or Instagram
Thanks for reading!